Saturday, September 27, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You

Semalem, untuk yang kesekian kalinya gw nonton "10 Things I Hate About You".
gw tau itu film pertama kalinya dari abang gw dan ya, gw suka.
gw suka sama poem nya. menurut gw cukup ngena. dan gw pun kepikiran untuk mengubah beberapa lyricnya, jadi lebih pas sama gw..

10 Things I Hate About You, my W..


I hate the way you hug me, kiss me and even i hate the way you asked me for it.
I hate the way you talk to me.
I hate your perfume.

I hate your personality
and the way you love me.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate you when you lie and even when you're equivocate.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,

not even close

not even a little bit
not even at all.

No comments: